Senior Outbound Sales Associate
We are looking for great talent to join our team!
Position Description: Experienced salesperson, with proven track record of obtaining results through telephone sales calls. Position will provide sales support by setting face-to-face appointments for our top team of Real Estate Agents, prospect follow up, and database entry/management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for obtaining listing and buyer appointments with potential clients through prospecting activities such as contacting owners of Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners, Geographic Farms, Past Clients, and Service Providers.
- Responsible for timely and consistent follow-up with all leads.
1. Outbound Calls --Using scripts - call leads, pre-qualify prospects, and set appointments for agents. Follow up by sending prelisting or buyer consultation materials. Confirm all appointments.
2. Log all communication -- set follow up calls -- Make sure all leads are entered in the database with detailed notes and apply a follow up plan.
3. Communication -- must be able to interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication.
4. Effective -- be effective with clients on the phone; must be comfortable with following a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
5. Minimal Supervision -- the successful candidate must be able to work with little supervision, to prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks.
6. Problem Solving -- Must be able to address and resolve issues and take the initiative to follow through to ensure appropriate success at appointment setting.
7. Self Starter -- Must be a self-motivated person and driven to succeed. Must be able set and achieve goals and be held accountable.
Advancement opportunities are available.
*Real Estate license is not required.
Please email your resume and include your past results based on the requirements above to mgHiring2016@gmail.com