We are looking for great talent to join our team!
Position Description: Experienced salesperson, with proven track record of obtaining results in a sales position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for obtaining buyer appointments with potential clients through prospecting activities such as open houses, contacting personal database, and other telephone calls.
- Responsible for timely and consistent follow-up with all leads.
1. Prospect for business –Facilitate open houses on weekends and during the week. Using scripts - call leads, pre-qualify prospects, and set appointments.
2. Buyer Consultation – Meet one-on-one with potential buyers to explain the process and obtain their commitment to work with you. Provide lender and other vendor referrals.
3. Communication -- must be able to interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication. Make sure all leads are entered in the database with detailed notes and apply a follow up plan.
4. Effective -- be effective with clients on the phone and in person; must be comfortable with following a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
5. Minimal Supervision -- the successful candidate must be able to work with little supervision, to prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks.
6. Problem Solving -- Must be able to address and resolve issues and take the initiative to follow through to ensure appropriate success at appointment setting.
7. Self Starter -- Must be a self-motivated person and driven to succeed. Must be able set and achieve goals and be held accountable.
Advancement opportunities are available.
*Real Estate license is required.
Please email your resume and include your past results based on the requirements above to mgHiring2016@gmail.com